Menu
Home Page
Slight delay whilst the server is finishing the upload, hopefully live in a few minutes. Head to the Transition Information pages under the Parents Tab to find the video.

Welcome to St Mary's C.E. Middle School

Thank you for visiting the website for St. Mary's C.E. Middle School. We are a 9-13 middle school situated on the outskirts of Puddletown, a small village in the beautiful Dorset countryside. We are a church school with an ethos built on the core Christian values of respect, forgiveness, justice, uniqueness, equality and acceptance.

Our aim is to give every pupil the chance to achieve their God given potential in all areas of their life and we are proud to have been assessed as an outstanding church school in our last two Church of England inspections. We expect the highest standards in both academic work and behaviour and we place our children at the centre of everything we do.

The pupils, staff and governors are very proud of our school and we hope that this website will allow you to see why. We look forward to having the opportunity to meet you in person.

Information about School Residential Trips

Information Regarding School Trips

 

French Residential Trip ~ Updated Saturday 30th May

This trip is cancelled.

 

This trip was for Year 8 pupils and was due to depart during the week of 18th - 22nd May.  The trip was organised and run through a separate tour company, Halsbury Travel.  The school has been required to cancel the trip, rather than this being a decision taken by the company themselves (as guidance from the British and French governments does not yet cover the period of this trip taking place). 

 

We have now received a 25% refund directly from the tour company and have confirmation from the schools insurance company that they will cover the remaining 75% of the trip.  We will therefore be able to refund the cost of this trip to parents.

 

The school will be contacting you to arrange a secure method for obtaining bank details from parents to refund the cost of the trip.   We would prefer to issue one refund to each family and aim to do so as soon as possible.  You will be receiving a communication from the school during the next week.

Pencelli (Wales) Residential Trip ~ Updated Monday 17th March 2020

This trip has been POSTPONED until 22nd-27th November 2020

We are very fortunate that Plas Pencelli have been able to rearrange the trip so that it will now take place from Sunday 22nd November to Friday 27th November 2020.  We are very grateful that they have managed to find a way that will allow this group of children to still get this valuable experience, albeit in Year 8 instead of Year 7.  The centre and the transport company involved in the trip have been very generous in waving the costs associated with the rearrangement so that there should be no additional cost to parents.

We've had 1 0 9 5 3 9 visitors

Translate

Top